Furball of a security officer
Atributes: Agility d6, Smarts d4, Spirit d6, Strength d10, Vigor d8
Skills: Fighting d10, Knowledge (Computers) d6, Notice d6, Stealth d6
Charisma: —; Pace: 6; Parry: 6; Toughness: 8
Hindrances: Code of Honor, FTL Sickness, Loyal
Edges: Nerves of Steel
Gear: Power blade (Str+d6+d6), Toolkit, C$0.
Any breed of fur-covered mammalian from a cold world inevitably winds up being labeled as “yetis” by earthers. These types of xenos are tall, hairy, and ferocious when threatened.
- Environmental Resistance, Cold: Yetis add +4 to resist the eﬀects of cold, and have +4 Armor versus cold and ice-based attacks.
- Environmental Weakness, Heat: Their thick coats are a liability in extreme heat and humidity. Yetis subtract 4 from Fatigue checks made to resist the eﬀects of heat, and take
4 additional points of damage from heat and fire-based attacks.
- Low Tech Hindrance: Yetis often come from less developed worlds. Many are fascinated by technology, but aren’t as adept with it as most others, and their digits aren’t well-suited to keyboards or touch screens (which they break with alarming frequency).
- Size: The beings are typically about 7’ tall, very broad, and very dense. Add +2 to Toughness.
- Strong: Yetis are large and ferociously strong. They start with a d6 in Strength.